Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mama Don't take my Kodachrome away...

I know what you're thinking...

Another blog?  You haven't even posted on this other one in months.

Well folks, that's because it's a food blog (which happens to be on my business cards) and believe it or not my world is far greater than the sum of its foodie parts.  There were so many things happening in my daily life that I wanted to share with friends and family and it never really felt right to post them in that capacity.  To that end, you now have this little blogity blog to haunt.

I'm more than pressed for time, so as the web address indicates, you can expect  photo essay type entries of all the goings on in my world.

I will try to be more succseful at capturing life moments than I was at this particular event:


2 comments:

  1. What? Who? Where? Another blog?

    Well hey, anything that gets you blogging again is fine in my book. Welcome back to the interwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing- and only found out about if via a facebook tag. But hey, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete